Decal Installation Instructions
KrazyGraphics.com Install Guide - PLEASE READ WARRANTY !!!!!!!!!!
When installing graphic kits patience is a virtue...
IF YOU HAVE ANY SMALL WRINKLES OR BENDS IN THE GRAPHICS DUE TO SHIPPING THEY WILL COME OUT WITH A HEAT GUN !!.It’s not difficult, but just as most things, if you take your time, you’ll have a great result! If you’re not patient, we suggest having them professionally installed at your favorite Power Sports Shop. CUSTOM GRAPHIC KITS can NOT be refunded / returned.
Prep The Plastics
- Remove any existing graphics or residue by removing and cleaning them with Methyl Ethyl Ketone. Note: If this solution is left too long on anything it’ll damage it, so once you start a plastic section, we suggest finishing it.
- Remove any burs of scuffed plastic with a razor blade smoothing them out as much as possible.
- Wash with soap and water. Just a little dish washing soap in a bucket of water.
- Dry thoroughly. Remember alcohol removes finishes so prepping plastics with alcohol is what you should not do.
- Have a HEAT GUN ready. This will make our pliable vinyl graphics even more flexible for installation.
- Start with a smaller section first to get comfortable with the process. Align graphic sections as if placing on the plastics BEFORE removing paper backing. This will help you see how you want to line them up.
- Prepare a soapy water solution in a plastic spray bottle. Choose the first section to start with and spray that plastic with this solution. Note: We recommend that you do one section at a time.
- Begin installing graphics starting from one end and squeegee it on removing the air bubbles as you go. Note: For your larger sections, we recommend beginning from the center of the graphic piece and working your way to the outside of graphic using a soft cloth and your hands. Also, REMINDER to align each section with the adjoining sections for the full graphic affects. Also, REMINDER, to use your hair dryer to make graphics more pliable in more contoured sections. This will also help you stretch the graphics a little if needed. These kits are engineered for each machine application and are very precise, so only a small amount of stretching may be required.
- Home stretch! Double check for air bubbles and any kinks while drying. These may re-appear until adhesive begins to cure. Note: The hair dryer will also help dry out the wet installation process. You can use a needle to poke any little bubbles if you can’t rub them out.
- Let your kit dry approximately 2 days. It can be less if it's not too hot or too cold during the drying process.
- KrazyGraphics Graphic Kits are the toughest kits on the market so don't think you have to baby it. Most importantly have fun on your next ride and make sure to send us your pictures of your new look email@example.com
- / PLEASE READ !
- KrazyGraphics.com is not liable for improper installation of graphics, damage to them due to improper installation practices, or damage due to everyday and race impact and abrasions. Our graphics are made with the highest quality material available and are very tough. The life span seen in these graphics is incredible and second to none. This does not make them bullet proof however! Tips to have the best success with your graphics. For the best life, we recommend using the dry install method. Its slow and boring, but well worth it. When installing with the wet application method, allow ample time for graphics to ‘cure’ in an environment that is 50 degrees Fahrenheit or above. How long? Depending on how much moisture you leave under them, a couple of days to a week on the extreme long end of being cautious. If your machine heads out in the cold and freezes that moisture under the decals, problems can arise, so be sure its dry and ready to rock
ATV / UTV GRAPHIC KITS MAY REQUIRE SOME TRIMING.
IF THE CLEAR COAT STARTS TO LIFT, SIMPLY HEAT THE AREA AND PUSH IT BACK DOWN ! RETURNED ORDERS HAVE A 50% RESTOCKING FEE !
- Printed Ink, Computer screens, ATV / Motocross parts in different lights and stages of fading all have different colors and are impossible to match exactly. We do our very best and come very close but cannot guarantee an exact match from our graphic colors to your ATV plastics, decals or riding gear colors. Pictures that you see on eBay may be slightly different due to computer monitors being off color or cell phone screens.
Please visit KrazyGraphics.com Facebook and post pictures !